Healing Arthritis: The Gerson Way
Charlotte Gerson, daughter of Dr. Max Gerson, natural healing advocate, international speaker, film – radio – TV spokesperson and internationally acclaimed author on natural healing, has done it again!
Healing Arthritis: The Gerson Way is a straightforward manual for using the Gerson Therapy to conquer arthritis and diseases of the bones, joints and connective tissues. Written in an easy-to-read style, this book includes the latest medical research, newly updated information on arthritic diseases and personal case histories of patients healed using the Gerson Therapy.
Based on the research of Dr. Max Gerson, Healing Arthritis: The Gerson Way is a complete how-to guide for repairing and reversing arthritic conditions using the powerful and well-known Gerson Therapy
The step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and will guide you through each part of The Gerson Therapy.
Clear instructions detail…
- The items that are necessary when performing the Gerson Therapy and why they are required
- Techniques and recipes for preparing the foods, juices and natural detoxification elements, critical to the therapy.
- What patients can expect when they choose the therapy
Healing Arthritis will help you understand…
- The underlying causes of arthritis and its variety of conditions
- The various symptoms of each illness
- How the Gerson Therapy helps to rebuild the patient’s immune system to stop and prevent arthritic diseases
The Gerson Therapy is something you can do right now to take control of your health and make yourself well!
For more information on The Gerson Therapy and how it can help you and the ones you love to overcome cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure and other chronic diseases, please visit the links below: